How to Register Your Kroger Plus Card to Help Support the Brandon Band Program!
Instructions to register your Kroger Plus Card to support the Brandon High School Band. To get a Plus Card if you don't already have one, you can visit your local Kroger and quickly sign up for one:
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit 'Kroger Community Rewards information' and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization (Type Brandon and Click Search), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Encourage your friends and family to do the same!